Home we go with our picks. We hope that these little trees will appreciate being a part of our Christmas as much as we will appreciate them. (Don't get me started, I cry every time it's time to take it down. There were 3 of us girls crying last year. I'm sure it will be 4 now since Jadie is older & understands a little more.)
My family has a Christmas party every year, another something we all look forward to so much. This is just my immediate family. My brothers & sisters & their families. We had 51 there...as well as some surprise guests! Great fun, great food, & great people. That's what makes the holiday's so special for me. I feel like that only opens up more of your heart for the true meaning of the season to sink deeper & deeper into ones soul. At least that is what it does for me.
5 comments:
Your kids are so grown up! They are so darling! One of our most favorite memories is going to cut down Christmas trees together! FUN! Happy birthday next week - too bad we can't meet up for a birthday dinner -bummer!
Your girls are all so beautiful.How grown up they are getting. I like that you sleep under the tree too. We do it on the night before christmas eve...Christmas Adam (we call it that because it comes before Eve.
Happy New Year!!
Such cute pictures of the girls. that's so fun that you pick otr your own trees. What great memories!
Oh girl I love the picture of them in the truck!! SO cute and as always the cookies and fun parties sounds like a ton of fun!! Miss you like crazy!! We need to have another get together!! I almost came today Mike needed a book from the library in BYUI but the van is in the shop so hopefully soon we can get together and have a girls day!! I need one in a really bad way!! :) Happy New Year girl!!
I loved seeing your Christmas pictures. I'm always so amazed at how big your little girls are getting. Your whole family is beautiful. We hated missing out on the Family Christmas party. I guess with 51 people, you had a house full without us. haha. I laughed when you said all four of you would cry when you took the Christmas tree down. I feel the same way. :) We left our Christmas tree in Rigby, so we didn't even have one. (Talk about hard!) I thought I had commented before on your creative Halloween treats, but YUCK! haha. I bet they were delicious and look completely look awesome! I would've loved seeing little kids eating those. haha.
Love and miss you guys! Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment