We partied it up this Halloween at our family Halloween party. It was great fun with great food & super company. Everyone really got into it making it a spooktacular night for all of us.
Spooky food included: bat droppings, black spiders, witch fingers, skeleton bones, & fresh picked boogers! :) Quite clever I thought.
Witches brew with skeleton & bat chips.

Bubbling swamp punch
Hot Rod who was the Murder Moffia game host.
The 60's groopies.

It took two hunters to catch this Deer!
The Flintsone family....Yabba Dabba Do!
Scariness....
Craziness....

Help, Pecos Bill!

The 60's groopies.
It took two hunters to catch this Deer!
The Flintsone family....Yabba Dabba Do!
Scariness....
Help, Pecos Bill!
The witches
This was really a hilarious costume. We had some really great ones! A super fun family night! This made trick or treating boring for the kids. Although they liked the idea of their own bucket full of candy. Jadie caught on real quick. The first house she came running back with eyes as big as quarters showing me her candy! I know what was going through her mind.... SA-WEET! By the fourth house I noticed her in the back seat with her bucket on her arm & an unwrapped sucker in each hand. I looked back & laughed & she said with a big smile, "trick or treat a FUN, Mom!"
This was really a hilarious costume. We had some really great ones! A super fun family night! This made trick or treating boring for the kids. Although they liked the idea of their own bucket full of candy. Jadie caught on real quick. The first house she came running back with eyes as big as quarters showing me her candy! I know what was going through her mind.... SA-WEET! By the fourth house I noticed her in the back seat with her bucket on her arm & an unwrapped sucker in each hand. I looked back & laughed & she said with a big smile, "trick or treat a FUN, Mom!"



6 comments:
How fun! I love all of your refreshments! yes, we got your package and Ali LOVED it! She was so excited. Another letter will be in the mail for Tori very soon. Ali is excited :) And of course we will see you when we come home for Christmas!
wow, you guys know how to throw a family party! was that really all family?? Halloween's a lot of fun when you get into it huh.
Very creative! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like fun! I'm sad we missed it! Being sick has several down sides. :(
wow, so many great costumes! I can't believe you were vegas, too - we were there tues-thurs - but maybe we saw you on thurs? we left in the evening.
OK So I thought I had already left a comment on here but I guess it didn't go through. :( NOT to smart when it comes to the computer! :) Anyways Girl that looks Like you had A PARTY!!! FOR SURE!! :) FUN stuff!! You look great in green!! :) I might have to come to yours next year ours wasn't nearly this fun!!
Post a Comment