Lately
Jadie has been cracking us up with her constant get-up. She is pretty
independent & her famous words are "My-self!" The other day we were looking at pictures from 2 summers ago. Brynn started laughing, saying, "Look how little
Jadie is!"
Jadie: "I not
witto...I tall, SEE!" Brynn asked if
Jadie was 2 then.
Jadie: "I not 2...I 4!"
This last week
Jadie has been a little cranky. Having a rough morning, I picked her up & as we hugged I said, "Oh
Jadie, what is the matter today?"
Jadie: "I don't know a matter me!" Then I looked in her mouth & saw her last
molar coming in. I think we were both relieved to figure out what "a matter!"

Little miss
independent needed a snack, so she decided to get one...herself!

Tori &
Jadie being hilarious old ladies. That is what they told me. I don't even know where they came up with it but we laughed & laughed as they hobbled around with their canes.

These next pictures are of
Jadies latest outfits, dressed...all herself! Love the swimsuit
over top of a
onesie T-shirt.

This flower headband was her "head flashlight". Because she had too many babies to carry.

This is very creative. Notice the ponytail holders around her ankles. Very stylish!

Getting geared up for soccer actually. The
necklace is a must.

One of my favorites. This is at a cousins house. Armed & dangerous!
9 comments:
I love how much personality that kid has! She is too cute! Thanks for the phone call - I'm doing really good... just counting down until the due date :) We miss you guys, Travis was even playing with a pretend Brynn, Tori and Jadie the other day.
What a hoot she is! Love her fancy outfits! Our fav is in the tough armor! Love it! Miss you guys! We are coming out west this summer would sure be fun to sneak in a visit!
The best age ever!! It can also be a little challenging. She is adorable!!
Oh she's a cute little girl. She actually reminds me of Anya a bit-knows what she wants and does it. I love their little personalities at that age!
OMG! LOL! She's so cute!! I can't wait to come play!
Hilarious! Luke and I both got a kick out of this post. We miss you guys!
So, the hilarious old ladies has got to be my FAVORITE! That is so funny...hobbling around like little old ladies. So cute.
haha, SHE'S ADORABLE! I love her "I 4" comments, I'm sure she wants to be just like her older sisters :)
Oh girl she is so stickin cute!! I love the one of her standing in the fridge!! SHe has got a ton of persoality!! Your girls are soooo cute!!
THanks for your comment on my blog!! I too love that book!! SHe is amazing and I feel so connected to her!! Her vision of things is so what I see!! I love her to death!! Thank you for inviting me to that TimeOut!! It was just what I needed!! I totally related to her and it was what I needed when I needed it!! Thanks for being such a great friend!! Love you!!
Post a Comment