We have had a blast camping this summer. These are some pictures of our Sermon family reunion. The wild flowers were beautiful & the girls picked bouquet after bouquets. As soon as we got there all the little ones went on a flower hunt.

The littlest camper.

Campfires are my kids' favorite: #1: They love roasting smores. #2: They get to stay up until it's dark & see the beautiful stars. #3: They are the entertainment most of the time. They were playing Simon Says & cracking us all up by trying to trick the uncles.

Can't you just see how much these kids love the mountains. I love that they love it.

Awe, Jadie loves Daddy. Justin was gone for a week prior & she followed him around & wanted to ride with him every time we went for 4 wheeler rides.

The family rides are so fun. We had over 30 people on the ride. The kids will ride for hours & then after being back a half hour they say they are ready to go on another family ride.

The scenery was breath taking. Ahhh, the mountains are so refreshing & truely feeds my soul.

We always have to save time for froggin'. They were hard to catch.

Jadie's favorite game was Red Rover. She would get soooo excited when you called her name. She ran so fast! Here she comes.

Red rover, red rover, send Uncle Roy right over!

Brynn would giggle the entire time she ran! It was hilarious. She would back up & get all fired up like she was going to run with such power & by the time she got to you she was laughing so hard that she barely could make it. That's Brynn!

The Mountain golf tournament is a tradition. Of course, Justin is the course designer. Wow, he made it hard this year....but I got a hole in one! That saved my team & we won with that. :)

These are truely the best family memories one can have. Such togetherness comes from camping & being away from the business of life & life's comforts that we take for granted. I love the quiet mountains where all you may hear is a creek, squirells, birds, & conversations with lots of laughing. Everyone shares what they have. We all came back tired but filled. The very next day the kids were asking if we were going camping again "tomorrow."
9 comments:
That was such a good weekend!!!! Love the pics! :)
I can't believe how big Jadie is getting! She's not a baby anymore!
The weekend looked like so much fun. I'm a little jealous...we haven't seen mountains in quite a while. :(
aww! what fun! It must be so nice to have big family gatherings like that outside where you can take up lots of space and make lots of noise and have lots of fun! ps- that's such a beautiful picture of the temple, too!
What fun memories and pictures!! NOTHING is better than camping!! I must agree with you!! We are so missing that!! I want to live in the mountains!! I love your picture of the temple!! Beautiful!!
Gotta love summer time! Great memories! Love the post. D
Such great camping pics! We want to come! Love the picture of the temple up above. SO pretty -good job!
We had so much fun for the time we were up there. I am glad that I have the chance to get to know the Sermon Bunch. Your all great people.
What a reunion! That looked like a blast. I can't believe you all have so many four wheelers...so fun...you can ALL ride! Jadie is not so little anymore. Great pics. Our reunion is THIS weekend. I hope it's as fun as yours!
Hey, I had to make our blog private because some weird people were getting on it, so if for some reason you can no longer see it let me know and I will send you an "invite"...:) Krysta
Post a Comment