OH my gosh! Im so jeleous!! I can't wait til we can take our kids to Disneyland! How fun!!! Love the pics......looks like the girls were in 7th heaven!!!! Love you guys!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Such great pics and memories for the kids. I loved reading of all the "prep" work the girls did to get ready. They are too cute!
Hey girl I was so glad to see your pictures!! What fun you all had!! The girls are adorable!! I love the picture of them sleeping!! They are so cute and I am glad you all had so much fun!! It was fun to read all their preparation!! That is a keepsake!!
P.S. I do have you on my list for some reason it is the one that says Merry christmas I have been wanting Mike to change it. I think it is because that is what you use to have your title as!! :) Love you have a great day!! Can't wait for June!!
3 comments:
OH my gosh! Im so jeleous!! I can't wait til we can take our kids to Disneyland! How fun!!! Love the pics......looks like the girls were in 7th heaven!!!! Love you guys!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Such great pics and memories for the kids. I loved reading of all the "prep" work the girls did to get ready. They are too cute!
Hey girl I was so glad to see your pictures!! What fun you all had!! The girls are adorable!! I love the picture of them sleeping!! They are so cute and I am glad you all had so much fun!! It was fun to read all their preparation!! That is a keepsake!!
P.S. I do have you on my list for some reason it is the one that says Merry christmas I have been wanting Mike to change it. I think it is because that is what you use to have your title as!! :) Love you have a great day!! Can't wait for June!!
Post a Comment