Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Little R & R

Justin & I were able to take some time this past week for a much needed vacation, just the two of us. We went to Orlando for 8 days & enjoyed the warm sunshine. Someone asked us if we enjoyed the blue water….it’s more like the “green grass” for us since golfing is one of our favorite things we like to do together. So, of course we stayed at a quiet golf resort. I think I played the best rounds of golf I have ever played, so that left me quite happy. We LOVED the Cirque Du Soleil show. It was truly amazing & worth every penny! Justin got his roller coaster rides in. That is one thing that we don’t do together. I take pictures & smile & wave; otherwise I would be one sick chic. It was great to be able to rejuvenate & we are so thankful for our families that loved & cared for our kids while we were away. At dinner the day we came home we asked the kids to tell us about what they did while we were gone. They said a few things, and then Brynn asked us to tell about what we did in Florida. After telling them that it was like summer time there so we were able to golf & that Dad rode on a roller coaster & we went to Sea World & saw dolphins she said, “well how come you guys got to have all that fun, you never take us on any trips!” I was even trying to be careful to not make it sound too great. Ooops! Here are a few pictures. The speed limit sign cracked us up. SPEED LIMIT 23…?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds like so much fun! Way to go on the golfing skills! Glad you had so much fun!

Mandy said...

Girl that sounds like a ton of fun!! I am glad you got to go and have a fun relaxing time!! You deserve a little r and r !! Love you!