Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Imagination!


Tori & I had such an enjoyable day a few days ago. It was just her & I home & she had quite the morning planned for us. She has a wonderful imagination & is really in to pretend play. First we started out by baking cookies with play dough for our playroom friends.











"Mom, I'll be right back! I will set up the next game, it's called "my little disneyland ponies."

Next we had a picnic in the park with the 3 bears & their triplets. The king & queen came too.

Then the bears were delighted to have a fancy dress up dinner. Tori is an amazing "cooker."
Tori & I fixed our lunch together & then we drew and colored a picture for each other using stencils & fun things. It was a surprise so neither one of us could see what the other was drawing until it was all finished. It was a day that was written upon my heart. Our spirits were filled. We enjoyed every moment together.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I understand you have sick kids. I'm so sorry! I admire the way you cherish your kids' childhoods. You always seem so available for them. When I grow up I want to be a mom just like you.

Emily said...

What a sweetheart! Oh, I miss Brynn, Tori and little Jadie (and you and Justin of course!). Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon. It's been too long!
Your Orlando trip looked like a lot of fun. It's nice to escape the winter blahs and have some fun in the sun!