Sunday, January 25, 2009
Serious sledders...
We have had a great time sledding at Grandma & Grandpa Hoopes' house this winter. As you can tell we are "serious" about sledding...goggles and all! It's always fun when we can sled with cousins. We use Grandpa's snow machines to pull us up the hill & then down we go. Yesterday there were some great crashes. Brynn & Tori had a fantastic wipe out, which caused some tears. Later when we were talking about it at dinner, Brynn said, "I cried because my goggles were full of snow & it was really cold!" Tori said, "I cried tears of joy." Ha, ha, not so much at the time of the crash, but glad she now thinks differently. Brett, Matthew, & Brian had a great crash too. We love it when we can go back in to a warm dinner that Grandma Hoopes has fixed for our "serious" sledders. We re-live it with lots of laughs as we talk about it at the dinner table.
Brynn is ready to roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Harley! It was so fun to read your comment and follow it here! Your girls are as cute as ever! Hope all is going well for you guys down there! Keep in touch!
Sounds like you have a great time being close to family. We love sledding too, we're just not as serious as you guys! No goggles yet.
girl so stinkin cute!! Sounds like a ton of fun if you love snow!! The girls are soo cute all done up in their snow clothes! the one of Jadie cleaning up is soo cute also!! Sorry we had little time this time around to come visit maybe next time!! Miss you take care!
Holy snow!! We haven't been to driggs since Thanksgiving it looks like they have a ton of snow. Hey how do you show when people update their blogs. You have us as 2 weeks ago. That is a great way to see when people do something new, I feel like a blog stalker checking all the time to see if anyone posted anything new.
That is so cute. Treysen cleans up his own spills too. We have a blog now too. It is http://wrightfamilyofidaho.blogspot.com
See you guys later!
Hi!!! It's Natasha!! I never knew you guys had a blog!! The girls are so CUTE!!!! They already look so diffrent!! I know we both say this a hundred times but we really should set up a day to come visit! Kylar LOVES kids and I think he would have a blast with the girls!
I would love to add you to my blog. It's private though, so I'd have to invite you. If you could E-mail me your E-mail address I can send you an invite. My E-mail address is Natasha_js@hotmail.com
Post a Comment