

The kids really wanted to go walk around, so off they went.

Here we go!

We made it to the very tip top. Wow, you can see everything from up here!

"Hey it's Dad up there!" Jadie was so surprised, she couldn't stop laughing & talking & pointing. She had never seen anything like it!
The house is finished. Now on to the trees.
6 comments:
That is the cutest picture of Jadie ever. She's darling. I hope you have fun this Christmas season. It looks like you already are!
That is a super cute picture of Jadie!
Girl so cute!! I love what you have done with your page!! It is beautiful!! The girls are so cute!! Did you finally get your christmas letter out!? I don't think we are doing one this year!:) TOO crazy trying to get house ready for everyone in two weeks. YIKES! Love ya!
I love how festive you guys are - I think everyone needs to deck out the house - cute pictures too! I'm also shocked not to see any snow on the ground!
That is a big job! Now I want to go see your house at night. Yes, I agree, Jadie is so cute in her little hat.
Hey Harley.. I'm glad you found my blog. I'm going to add you to mine so I can find you again. Your girls are gorgeous. Time for a new blog though hahahah. It's almost summer. Thanks for dropping in and saying hello in cyber space. Sheila
Post a Comment