Saturday, December 13, 2008

'Tis The Season

We took a fun trip on Dec 5th to Salt Lake City to start off the Christmas season at Temple Square. We went with our wonderful Canadian friends, the Webster's. We had a great time & everything was beautiful. Our kids were a little disappointed at first because they thought they were going to see the "real" Mary & Joseph. The nativity looks so real & they kept wanting to go talk to Mary & to pet the sheep. Jadie stayed home with Grandma & they had great fun too.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you guys!!

The Williams Family said...

Harley! You have the most beautiful family. Your little girls are gorgeous. Sounds like you're have so much fun. I can't believe I haven't ran into you more. Have a very Merry Christmas! Love ya, Shauna

Paula said...

Merry Christmas! Your girls are too cute. Could you send me your address? thanks!

Gavin and Natalie said...

I love your blog! You guys have the cutest family. Gavin and I were laughing at how cute your pictures are. Have a Merry Christmas!
Love, Natalie