Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brynn's Most Wonderful Day.....


Brynn has a special bunny that she has had since she was born. She has been lost since last September & it has been so sad. Brown Bunny is special because Grandma Sermon gave her to Brynn when she was born. Brynn was helping me go through a box of clothes for Jadie one day & as we dumped out the clothes, there was our beloved “Brown Bunny.” When Brynn saw her she screamed “Ahhh…. It’s brown bunny!!!” She hugged her & hugged her & jumped up & down & we both laughed & cried. It was wonderful!! She said, “Brown Bunny I have missed you soooo much!” Then she said, “Mom, I am crying because I am so happy!” She finally experienced how that can happen; that you can cry when you are happy & full of joy. She said, “I have to call Grandma & tell her!!” So she did. And then they both laughed & cried together. It was great.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Girl I love this story!! I remember when you shared that with me I wanted to cry also!! Definatley a girly moment! Boys don't usually cry over such silly things!! :) Great memories!